These delicious Chicken Tikka Pizza’s are great to spice up your traditional Friday Night Curry
|4||Chicken Breast (1½cm Cubed)|
|420g jar||Sharwood’s Tikka Masala Sauce|
|2 Packs||Sharwood’s 4 Garlic & Coriander Mini Naan Bread|
|150g||Grated Mature Cheddar Cheese|
|Coriander For Garnish|
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°c fan/ 400F / Gas Mark 6.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan then fry the chicken for 3 minutes.
- Add Sharwood’s Tikka Masala sauce and simmer for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through thoroughly.
- Place the 8 Sharwood’s Mini Naan breads on a suitable baking tray.
- Spoon over the chicken tikka mixture evenly over the 8 naan breads.
- Sprinkle with cheese and place in the oven for 10 – 12 minutes or until piping hot and the cheese bubbles.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve with mixed salad.