Ainsley Harriott Cream of Mushroom Cup a Soup is an easy soup for a nice warm lunch or as a warming pick-me-up in the late afternoon.
- With garlic, parsley and ground black pepper
- Contains 3 servings
- Calories 109 per serving
- Low fat
- Made with responsibly sourced palm oil
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Empty the contents of one sachet into a cup or mug.
- Add 200ml of Boiling water and stir well.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute.
Glucose Syrup, Potato Starch, Palm Oil, Salt, Natural Flavourings, Spices (Onion, 0.5% Garlic, 0.1% Pepper, Turmeric), Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, 1% Dried Wild Mushroom, Milk
Protein, Maltodextrin, 0.8% Mushroom Powder, 0.8% Dried Mushroom, Mushroom Concentrate, Barley
Malt Extract, 0.2% Parsley, Emulsifier (E471) Celeriac Powder (Celery
Contains: milk, barley, wheat, celery. Always check packaging before use. Please contact one of our stores if you have allergies and require further information.
||Per 100ml (As consumed)
||Per Sachet 225ml (As consumed)
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
|Each sachet provides one serving of approximately 225ml when made up as per instructions
|This pack contains 3 sachets