- Great tasting family seasoning mix
- No added MSG
- No artificial colors or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
Colman's are working hard to protect the planet by enrolling farmers on a sustainable agriculture program called 'Growing for the Future'.
Using the fresh ingredients from the shopping list below, you can take care of your meal at the same time.
Shopping List (serves 4)
4 Skinless Chicken Portions
115g Button Mushrooms
1 tbsp Tomato Puree
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, 170 ° C fan assisted, Gas Mark 4.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken and onions until browned. Place in an oven-proof casserole dish with the mushrooms.
3. Blend the contents of the sachet with the tomato puree and the water and add to the dish. Cover and cook in the oven for 1 hour or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
4. Enjoy with baked potatoes and green beans.
Why not try serving your Chicken Chasseur with baked potatoes and green beans.
WHEAT flour, corn starch, salt, onion powder (8.5%) , tomato puree powder (6.9%) , sugar, flavourings, paprika (3%) , maltodextrin, mushroom juice concentrate, garlic powder , yeast extract, herbs (parsley , sage), BARLEY malt extract, yeast extract (contains BARLEY), pepper, lemon juice powder.  From sustainable agriculture.
Contains: wheat, barley, cereal containing gluten. May contain: celery, eggs, milk, mustard, rye, soya. Always check the packaging before use.