- Great tasting family seasoning mix
- No added MSG
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
Colman's are also working hard to protect the planet by enrolling farmers on a sustainable agriculture programme called 'Growing for the Future'.
Using the fresh ingredients from the shopping list below, follow the four easy steps on the back of the recipe mix packet and you can rest assured that you'll bring smiles to the whole family at dinner time.
Shopping List (serves 4)
450g Lean Minced Beef
400g Can Chopped Tomatoes
2 Tbsp Tomato Puree
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan and brown the mince and onions. Add the mushrooms and fry for 1-2 minutes. Drain excess fat.
2. Blend the contents of the sachet with the water and add to the mince. Stir in the tomatoes and tomato puree.
3. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
4. Serve with spaghetti and top with Parmesan cheese.
Why not try serving your Spaghetti Bolognese with Parmesan cheese.