- Kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses
- Rinse free protection on-the-go
- Dermatologically Tested
Take a thumbnail sized drop on your palm and rub your hands briskly until dry.
Warning: Causes serious eye irritation. Flammable liquid & vapour. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep away from heat/ sparks/ open flames/ hot surfaces - No smoking. IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice/ attention.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Do not ingest.
Use Biocides safely and sustainably. It is illegal to use this product for uses or in a manner other than prescribed on this label.
Per 100g of product contains 67.45g Ethanol
Please see full ingredient list for any allergens. Always check the packaging before use.