This tasty Mr Kipling Space Chocolate cake is easy to bake in 3 simple steps using eggs, milk, oil and icing/filling and includes a colouring board inside to have fun with kids. This sponge recipe will guarantee a perfectly soft, light and tasty cake every time! Serving 12 people, there is a lot more to share. Alternatively this mix can make 16 generous cupcakes.
- Colouring board inside
- Icing not included
- 100% natural flavours & no artificial colours
- Suitable for Vegetarians
How to make:
You will need
- 160ml semi-skimmed milk
- 110ml vegetable oil
- 3 medium eggs
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring jug
- 2 greased and lined 8" (20.5cm) round sandwich cake tins
- Electric hand whisk
- Mr Kipling Space ready to use icing (optional)
3 Easy Steps
Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C
- Fan/Gas 4. In a jug, blend the eggs, milk & oil.
- Place the Mr Kipling Space Chocolate Cake Mix into a bowl, pour in the egg, milk and oil and gently mix then whisk for 1 minute until smooth and creamy. Do Not Over Mix.
- Pour cake mix evenly between the two prepared sandwich tins and level with a spoon, bake in the centre of the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the sponge comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
Fill, top or decorate with our exceedingly good Space ready to use vanilla flavour icing for the most amazing results.
You can also use this mix to make 12 tray bake slices or 16 generous cupcakes