- Ready to roll soft icing
- Ideal for fruit cakes and wedding bakes
- Provides a professional, smooth sheet covering
- Add food colour gels to create different shades
- No artificial flavours
- Suitable for vegans
How to cover your cake
- Knead the icing until soft and pliable. Lightly dust work surface and rolling pin with icing sugar.
- Roll out to a thickness of approx. 5mm.
- To cover a cake spread a thin layer of smooth apricot jam or buttercream on the cake.
To cover a layer of marzipan brush the marzipan with water.
- Lift icing using rolling pin and drape over cake.
- Smooth the icing over the cake from the top to the edges and down the sides. Trim away any excess icing with a sharp knife.
For a perfect finish, polish the icing using the palm of your hand to create a sheen on the surface.
Vegetable Fat (Palm)
Emulsifier (Citric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids)
Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)
May contain: nuts. Always check packaging before use.
||per 100 g
||1654 kJ/390 kcal
|of which saturates
|of which sugars