- Suitable for freezing
- Suitable for oven
Ensure food is piping hot throughout. As appliances vary, the following timings are guidelines only. When roasting meats or poultry, ensure they are completely defrosted if frozen.
Weigh and calculate the cooking times using the following chart as a guide. Loosely cover the food, reflective side in with a fold at the top. Remove the foil for the final 20 - 25 minutes cooking.
The following are approximate cooking times per 0.5kg (1.1 lb) at Mark 5 - 375°F/ 190°C in a conventional oven.
- Beef: Rare 20 mins+20 mins, Medium 25 mins+25 mins, Well Done 30 mins+30mins
- Lamb: Medium 25 mins+25 mins, Well Done 30 mins+30mins
- Pork: Well Done 30 - 35 mins + 30 - 35 mins
- Chicken: Well Done 20 - 25 mins + 20 - 25 mins
- Turkey: Well Done Up to 4.5kg (10lb) 20 - 25 mins + 20 - 25 mins, Well Done 4.5kg (10lb) plus 18 - 20 mins + 20 mins