Get your morning off to a great start with these breakfast tacos. Perfect for Taco Tuesday!
These breakfast tacos are the perfect way to start a busy weekend. Prepare all ingredients and invite family and friends to a fix-your-own taco feast. This will get your weekend off to a great start!
- 6 ozs. breakfast sausage
- 1 can (16-oz.) ORTEGA Refried Beans
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 12 ORTEGA Taco Shells (12 ct), warmed
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- 2 cups chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups ORTEGA Salsa - Thick & Chunky (Medium)
MELT butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add eggs; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until eggs are of desired consistency.
FILL taco shells with sausage mixture and egg mixture. Top with cheese, tomato, bell pepper and salsa.