Whip up a beautiful banoffee pie this weekend with this quick & easy recipe.
- 250g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 100g butter, melted
- 397g can Carnation Caramel
- 4 small bananas
- 300ml carton whipping cream, whipped
- grated chocolate, to decorate
You will also need...23cm loose-bottomed tart tin
- Tip the biscuit crumbs into a bowl. Add the butter and mix in. Spoon the crumbs into the tin. Press into the base and up the sides of the tin. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Spread the caramel over the base. Do not overbeat, simply spread with a spoon or spatula
- Slice the bananas and scatter over the top. Spoon the cream over the bananas and finish with grated chocolate. Chill until ready to serve.