- Great tasting family seasoning mix
- Chilli rating - 1
- No added MSG
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
Colman's are also working hard to protect the planet by enrolling farmers on a sustainable agriculture programme called 'Growing for the Future'.
Using the fresh ingredients from the shopping list below, follow the four easy steps on the back of the recipe mix packet and you can rest assured that you'll bring smiles to the whole family at dinner time.
Shopping List (serves 4)
450g Lean Minced Beef
400g Can Chopped Tomatoes
400g Can Kidney Beans
1. Brown the mince and onion in a saucepan. Drain off any excess fat.
2. Blend the contents of the sachet with the water and add to the mince, along with tomatoes and kidney beans.
3. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
4. Enjoy with freshly cooked rice.
Why not try serving your Chilli Con Carne with freshly cooked rice.
Corn starch, tomato puree powder (19%) , onion powder (11%) , paprika (6.5%) , flavourings, yeast extract, garlic powder , salt, sugar, WHEAT flour, cumin, oregano, cayenne pepper, pepper.  From sustainable agriculture.
Contains: wheat, cereals containing gluten. May contain: celery, eggs, milk, mustard, rye, soya. Always check the packaging before use.