Kellys Expat Shopping
2242 KV Wassenaar
T: 070 5118720
E: [email protected]
- We may collect the following types of data from you:
- Email address
- Telephone Number
- Your order history
- Date of birth
- Your payment details are not stored by us and are submitted directly to our third-party payment providers (Mollie) via a 128-bit encrypted connection.
- You agree to provide Personal Data that is in all respects true, accurate, and up to date and is not, in any respect, misleading, deceptive or inaccurate, or likely to mislead or deceive.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and to collect information about how our customers use this site. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Our details are:
- Kellys Expat Shopping, Luifelbaan 40-42, 2242KV, Wassenaar, The Netherlands
- email: [email protected]
Our use of your data:
- Kellys Expat Shopping is committed to integrity and professionalism in all areas of its services and therefore we take our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act") very seriously. We will use reasonable endeavours to protect your privacy and ensure that Personal Data (as defined in the Act) is used only for the purposes below.
- Any Personal Data (which includes your name, address, and any other details you provide to us which concern you as an individual) that we collect via the website shall be collected and processed in accordance with the Act and we shall only use it for:
- collecting and processing your order; or
- providing other marketing information which we think you may find of interest; or
- undertaking product or customer research and development.
- We will give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving marketing information from us at the time we collect your information. You may unsubscribe from our marketing list at any time by clicking on the link within any emails we send you.
- In the unlikely event that a liquidator, administrator, or receiver is appointed over us or all or any part of our assets, that insolvency practitioner may transfer your information to a third party purchaser of the business provided that purchaser undertakes to use your information for the same purposes as set out in this policy.
- We undertake not to provide your Personal Data to third parties save in accordance with this policy.
- We undertake to take reasonable steps, including the implementation of security policies, rules, and technical measures, necessary to protect the Personal Data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use, and disclosure, unauthorised destruction, or accidental loss.
- Although we will do our best to protect your data, the transmission of data over the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site, and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your data we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
- You may ask us whether we are storing personal information about you by emailing us at [email protected] if you wish we will provide you with a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you by email. For your protection, we may ask for proof of your identity before providing any information and reserve the right to refuse to provide the information requested if your identity is not established to our satisfaction.
- While we hold your Personal Data, we may contact you for the purposes of ensuring your Personal Data is up to date. We encourage you to provide full Personal Data and you may at any time inform us of any incorrect or out of date details so that we can provide the best possible service.