- Great tasting family seasoning mix
- No added MSG
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
Colman's are also working hard to protect the planet by enrolling farmers on a sustainable agriculture programme called 'Growing for the Future'.
Using the fresh ingredients from the shopping list below, follow the four easy steps on the back of the recipe mix packet and you can rest assured that you'll bring smiles to the whole family at dinner time.
Shopping List (serves 4)
450g Lean Mince
1 Large Onion
175g Frozen Peas (optional)
700g Cooked Mashed Potato
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, 190°C fan assisted, Gas mark 6. Brown the mince and onions in a large pan. Drain excess fat.
2. Blend the contents of sachet with the water and stir into the mince, add the carrots and peas. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously, then transfer to an ovenproof dish.
3. Spoon the mashed potato over the mince and bake for 30 minutes.
4. Enjoy with seasonal vegetables.
Why not try serving your Shepherd's Pie with seasonal vegetables.
Tomato Powder (14%)
Starch (Corn, Potato)
Bay Leaves (0.8%)
Barley Malt Extract
Contains: wheat, barley. May contain: celery, eggs, milk, mustard, soya. Always check the packaging before use.