European Shipping from €6,95
Trusted Partners: safe payment & fast delivery
Family-run business with 10+ years experience
Our shops - The Hague - Wassenaar - Amsterdam
€1,95
Add to cart

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner 206g

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner 206g
€1,95 Incl. tax
In stock

With this iconic cheesy flavor and classic macaroni shape, the Original Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner is full of the taste you love. And now it has no artificial flavors, preservatives or dyes. You know you love it. Read more..

  • European Shipping

    Fast & Affordable DPD shipping
  • We want you to be happy

    Our customer service is here for you!
  • The Expertise

    We're a family-run business with 10+ years experience
  • Visit one of our stores

    In The Hague, Wassenaar or Amsterdam

KRAFT MACARONI & CHEESE DINNER

With our iconic cheesy flavor and classic macaroni shape, the Original Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner is full of the taste you love.

And now it has no artificial flavors, preservatives or dyes.

You know you love it.

Ingredients
enriched macaroni product (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate [iron], thiamin mononitrate [vitamin b1], riboflavin [vitamin b2], folic acid), cheese sauce mix (whey, milkfat, milk protein concentrate, salt, sodium tripolyphosphate, contains less than 2%
Allergy
GLUTEN, Milk, Wheat
Nutrition
Serving Size: 2.5 oz (70g/ about 1/3 box) (makes about 1 cup) Amount per ServingMy Daily Value Calories 250Kcal15% Calories from Fat 25Kcal4% Total Fat 3g5% Saturated Fat 1.5g9% Trans Fat 0g0% Cholesterol 10mg3% Sodium 570mg25% Total Carbohydrate 47g20% D
Ingredients
enriched macaroni product (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate [iron], thiamin mononitrate [vitamin b1], riboflavin [vitamin b2], folic acid), cheese sauce mix (whey, milkfat, milk protein concentrate, salt, sodium tripolyphosphate, contains less than 2%
Allergy
GLUTEN, Milk, Wheat
Nutrition
Serving Size: 2.5 oz (70g/ about 1/3 box) (makes about 1 cup) Amount per ServingMy Daily Value Calories 250Kcal15% Calories from Fat 25Kcal4% Total Fat 3g5% Saturated Fat 1.5g9% Trans Fat 0g0% Cholesterol 10mg3% Sodium 570mg25% Total Carbohydrate 47g20% D

Related products

Batchelors Pasta n Sauce Macaroni Cheese 108g

Macaroni pasta in a sumptuous cheese sauce. Why not try... s..
€1,95

Mrs Elswood Sweet Cucumber Sandwich Slices, 540g

Mrs Elswood Pickled cucumbers are carefully grown in the fer..
€3,25
By using our website, you agree to the usage of cookies to help us make this website better. Hide this message More on cookies »
European Shipping from €6,95
Trusted Partners: safe payment & fast delivery
Family-run business with 10+ years experience
Our shops - The Hague - Wassenaar - Amsterdam