Bring your favourite Nando's flavour right to your home with Nando's Bag & Bake Lemon & Herb! It has a touch of PERi-PERi (African Bird's Eye Chilli), a mix of herbs and a hint of lemon. Contains 1x 20g sachet of spices and 1x parchment bag.
- Chilli rating - Extra Mild (Maximum flavour with the mildest of spice.)
- No Artificial Colours
- No Artificial Flavours
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Pop 4 chicken breasts (approx. 500g) in the bag, add your spice, fold the open edge of the bag twice and crease tightly.
- Give it a gentle shake to spread the spice.
- Preheat your oven to 190°C then place the bag on a baking tray with the seams tightly folded and facing downwards.
- Pop into the middle of the oven, making sure the bag isn’t touching the element or the edge of the oven. This part’s really important as the bag can be flammable if too close to the element, so be extra careful with this step.
- Sit back and relax while you let it cook for 30 minutes* or until cooked through. When the buzzer goes, open the bag, coat the chicken in the juices and serve.
Get adventurous with any type of chicken, meat, fish or veggies – it’s in your hands!
*Cooking times may vary.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Use all contents immediately once opened.
- Do not use in a gas oven.
- Bag is flammable.
- Ensure grill is off at all times.
- Do not exceed the temperature specified.
- Bag expands during cooking. Do not allow the bag to touch open flames, the sides or the top of the oven.
- Use caution when opening the bag as the contents will be hot.
- Do no reuse the bag.
- Do not use in microwave.