Patak's Korma Spice Paste is a balanced blend of 11 spices captured in oil for a deep, rich, authentic flavour.
- Chilli rating - mild - 1
- Gluten free
- No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
Chicken Korma Recipe
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and add 1 medium diced onion, fry until soft.
- Add 1 tsp finely chopped ginger, and 1/2 a jar of Patak's Korma spice paste, cook for 1-2 minutes. Add 50ml of water cook until the water has evaporated.
- Add 500g diced chicken, cook until sealed. Add 1 can / 400ml coconut milk, 50ml double cream and 1 tsp sugar; simmer uncovered until the chicken is cooked (approx. 15 minutes).
- Season to taste, garnish with fresh chopped coriander and serve with rice and naan.
For a thicker indulgent Korma, try adding 50g of creamed coconut with the double cream for that traditional Indian home cooking experience.
Ground Spices (12%) [Coriander (4%), Turmeric, Spices, Paprika, Cumin, Fenugreek]
Rapeseed Oil (11%)
Concentrated Tomato Purée (5%)
Desiccated Coconut (3%)
Acid (Acetic Acid)
Dried Coriander Leaf
Free From: gluten. Contains: mustard. May Contain: nuts, peanuts.
||952kJ / 229kcal
|of which saturates
|of which sugars