Patak's Mild Curry Spice Paste is a balanced blend of 11 spices captured in oil for a deep, rich, authentic flavour.
Mild Chicken Curry Recipe
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan and add 1 medium diced onion, fry until soft.
- Add 2 tsp finely chopped ginger and 1/2 a jar of Patak's Mild Curry spice paste, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 50ml of water, cook until the water has evaporated.
- Add 500g diced chicken, cook until sealed. Add 100g chopped tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes, add 1 can / 400ml of coconut milk, simmer uncovered until the chicken is cooked (approx. 15 minutes).
- Add 1 tbsp fresh chopped coriander, season to taste and serve with rice and naan.
Try crackling 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds in hot oil to release their sweet nutty flavour before adding the onion for that Indian home cooking experience.
Ground Spices (24%) [Coriander (10%), Paprika (3.5%), Turmeric, Cumin, Fenugreek, Spices, Fennel, Cinnamon, Ginger (0.5%)]
Rapeseed Oil (18%)
Acids (Acetic Acid, Citric Acid)
Free from: gluten. Contains: mustard. May contain: nuts, peanuts. Always check packaging before use.
||1081kJ / 262kcal
|of which saturates
|of which sugars